Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Inspired by a buddy of mine in London

Year 2012 is so different for me. It's my first time I am working during Christmas and New Year also Chinese New Year. So what am I celebrate then? I have no idea yet. That's why I make some request to get some day off to travel, at least I feel better when I get to see my family more or travel with them.


I create this blog is due to a good friend of mine is now staying in London. When I read her blog, I noticed it's true that I am able to know most of the thing that she's doing in London, it's so warm to read her blog, I guess I might not able to write some good blog but I will try to do that. It's not easy, so I am making it for my friends that I always care for.
For those is not able to see me most of the time, at least there's a blog that they can get to know about what am I doing when I am not in Malaysia.


I love to share pictures because writing is not my expert, as English is my fourth language after Hokkien, Mandarin/Cantonese and Malay :(  unfortunately.


This picture were taken when we are in Singapore, what a nice catch up and worth to spend my leave with some of my good friends in there as well.
Mar 2011, Singapore
I hope I will meet her up in London soon.

1 comment:

VIVIAN LIM said...

You have done a great job my dear! Surprisingly enough to have read your blog and please do write on. Your 'bedbuddy' is always here to read it and leave some comments from time to time :)

Love,
Viv